Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I have no idea how to start writing this blog! Well...I guess I can start saying that it is 12 A.M. and I was unable to go to sleep. So I tip toed to my parent's room to ask my mother for something to knock me to sleep. I started to tap her and called her name "..Mom....Mommmmm." I guess I scared her because she jumped a little. She walked over with me to her bathroom and gave me this pill that's a size of a beetle(Ok...Maybe I over-exaggerated that...By a lot). So yeah, I am awake and waiting for this medicine to work!!! Also I made this for the blog background, but apparently it isn't working!!! It said that it had to be 1800x1600 and the kb had to be 300! I thought this looked pretty awesome. :) If anybody can comment and give me some advice, I'd really appreciate it since I'm just a newbie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment